WordPress File Manager provides you ability to edit, delete, upload, download, copy and paste files and folders in wordpress.
- File Manager provides you features to edit, delete, upload, download, copy and paste files and folders. You can easily copy, move files folder or any files from one location to another location.
- In File Manager Pro version user is able to give accessibility to user roles by just one click.
- In File manager Pro version admin is able to control file operations for user roles and for particular users.
- Here admin is able to hide files and folders for user roles and for users.
- Admin can control file upload size.
- Admin can control code editor fullscreen view.
- There are a lots of themes available for code editor. Admin can control code editor themes.
- In File Manager Pro version user is able to give accessibility to user roles and users to any folder.
- Shortcodes Available
- Send admin email notifications when any user uploads files in file manager.NEW
[wp_file_manager_admin] -> It will show file manager on front end. Managed from File Manager’s Settings.
[wp_file_manager] -> It will show file manager on front end. But only Administrator can access it and will control from file manager settings.
[wp_file_manager allowed_roles="editor,author" access_folder="wp-content/plugins" write = "true" read = "false" hide_files = "kumar,abc.php" lock_extensions=".php,.css" allowed_operations="upload,download" ban_user_ids="2,3"]
Please visit screenshots.